Removes a wide range of contaminates with a single system! The 5-10 micron sediment and carbon filters used in this system are capable of removing sediment, chlorine, pesticides, herbicides, organics, MTBE, and THM. It also removes most other chemicals, tastes and odors, and is an excellent system for general filtration. The two canister system provides cleaner, safer water without electricity or waste water. These 20" high flow "Big Blue" filters (larger 4.5" diameter) provide even more surface area and fewer flow restrictions than standard sized filters (2.5" diamter) or 10" Big Blue systems, allowing for even higher service flow rates. We provide detailed installation instructions that allow most homeowners to install this system themselves. All it takes is some basic plumbing skills and some common knowledge! If you don't feel confident installing it yourself most plumbers can install it in about 1-2 hours. Complete system includes 1" NPT inlet/outlet filter housings with pressure relief valves, mounting bracket, filters, shut off ball valve, and filter housing wrench.
- Simple in/out connection instructions allow for most homeowners to install themselves
- Ball valve and pressure release allows for simpler filter changes with less mess
- Sediment filter removes sediment & particulates, providing cleaner, clearer water
- Carbon filter removes odors, tastes, and chemicals, including chlorine, herbicides, and pesticides
- Designed for 2-4 bathrooms homes with 3-6 people